Business Growth Hub
Growing a profitable business can be challenging. Everyone wants more cash in their pocket, but the journey to find that can be difficult. When a business owner has a strong community of support, it becomes easy to have a successful business. The Business Growth Hub is a place where business owners can find that supportive community. Each week we study a topic to grow your people and leadership skills all while making connections that matter to help you grow both personally and professionally. Our Hub focuses on 5C’s.
- Challenge – Our weekly teaching/discussion topics focus on growing you as a business leaders and your sales skills.
- Connection – Grow your connections to help grow your income.
- Collaboration – Find others to collaborate and multiply your business.
- Community – Our community will be a place where you can find support and encouragement.
- Cash – Every business owners wants more money, and our goal is to help everyone increase their bank account.
Some upcoming topics will be Generosity, Hope, Goals, Boundaries, Understanding People, and more. We want to challenge you to be the best business leader you can be for your business and community.
Our in-person location in Airdrie meets in the conference room at Michelle Neustaedter Counselling on Thursdays from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm. We also offer periodic webinars, conferences and other connection opportunities within our community. Check out the schedule for upcoming events.