The DISCover Exceptional Customer Service program is a 6-hour course designed to take the participant through a self-discovery process searching for and finding areas of strengths and areas for development in their quest to grow a strong customer service process, delivering exceptional service and products. This program will utilize the DISC Communication Style Report.
At the completion of this program, the participant will:
- Become more effective in providing quotes, claim statements, negotiations, needs assessments, writing and speaking skills by understanding their strengths and the audience needs.
- Know their own DISC communication profile.
- Receive a 30-page DISC communication report specific to their style and how to communicate with other styles.
- Learn the 5 principles for creating a legendary customer service experience for their clients.
- Discover the unique ways to respond and interact with each of the 4 personality types.
- Build stronger relationships with customers, clients and co-workers.
- Understand that everyone is unique, but predictably unique based on each person’s DISC profile.
- Have had several opportunities to practice with various communication profiles to become comfortable with their own communication skills.
- Become confident in their ability to communicate based on their own unique style.
This course is approved for 6 continuing education credits through the Alberta Insurance Council for insurance professionals (life, a&s, general and adjusters).
Course will be offered on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm in an online format. There will be two 15-minute breaks and a 1 hour lunch break. You will be sent the link for the course prior to the course.
Other dates will be added or this course can also be modified specific for your organization. Please contact us for more information.