Become a Mentor
Our mentors lead the monthly networking hubs which meet the second week of each month. The hubs meet online monthly online for their regular meeting but can meet in-person for social events and other activities throughout the month.
Our networking hubs are unique from other networking organizations.
- We meet monthly with a unique agenda for each meeting that focuses on the membership, not the visitors.
- We encourage connection with others both provincially and nationally. We utilize speed networking and social connections through virtual and in-person groups, courses and conferences.
- Membership fees have a money-back guarantee based on attending 11 out of 12 meetings and passing 1 referral per month.
- Leaders Can is passionate about building and growing Canadian leadership and businesses forming connections coast to coast. On the third Thursday of each month, Connectors meet provincially and nationally for speed networking growing beyond our local hub.
- The leader of the networking hub is a paid professional. No volunteerism is needed on the part of the Connector, allowing members to focus on growing their businesses.
As a mentor, your responsibility would be to help grow and maintain the group. Our objective for the networking hub is that they would pass business between the members, develop strong partnerships, and become the best leaders for themselves, their families, their organizations and their communities.
If you would like more information about starting and growing a networking hub in your community, please complete the application and one of our team members will be in touch with you.