Why Become a Connector Member?
Connections are vital to our success in life and business. Connections can lead to:
Growth in our business
Open doors for you
Advice on best practices
Potential new strategic partners, investors, and acquisition or merger candidates
Introduction to new vendors, key advisors and business specialists to help you and your company
Lasting friendships and business alliances
Included with your Connector Membership:
- Free monthly speed networking within your province and Canada (Value $240 annually)
- Connector rate for networking pods, group coaching pods, master classes, events and conferences (Value $700+ annually)
- 1-year membership to ReadItFor.Me book summary reading service (Value $399)
- Personalized DISC human behaviour report with 30-minute debrief coaching session. (Value $199)
- Optional Profit Acceleration consultation. (Value $299)
Let’s work together to make great connections for your success
What Other Are Saying
Business & professional networking has been a valuable part of business throughout the years. As a financial professional, relationships are the key component in the success of my business. The relationships that I have built as a a result of networking has generated new clients and introductions to key referral partners.
Connections – why we need them. The dictionary defines connection as a relationship in which a person, thing, or idea is linked or associated with something else.
In business, people really don’t buy your products or services. What they buy is a connection to who you are and what you represent, an ideal. Want to make a sale? Make a connection first.
In life in general, people are overwhelmed with “contacts” with no substance. They crave honest, personal, and authentic connection.
True connection is key to growing business and people.